Faith in Man
I’ve been getting some search engine referrals recently for some looking for information on False Prophet Ronald Weinland’s criminal trial. Which at one time was scheduled to begin two days ago (on Tuesday the 20th) but has now been delayed until June 4. I wonder if Ron has cut off funding for his legal defense team since he thinks he will be a member of the Elohim God-family on that date. Ron has changed his travel itinerary for May 12 and May 19. He was scheduled to be in London on the 12th and the Netherlands on the 19th, but he has swapped those dates. Perhaps he doesn’t want to make it too easy for the Beast Power to snatch him up from nearby Netherlands on the 19th, so as to be at the pre-trial conference on May 21.
A new commenter on this blog left the following yesterday:
My wife and I know a couple who have been following Ronnie since 2008 and are now in the process of “selling all of [their] belongings”. They haven’t explicitly stated that it’s due to 5/27, but we have our obvious suspicions. It’s painful to watch.
So they are doing this based on the word of a man with a dismal track record and a history of lies and broken promises. A man who:
- In 2006, offered the early-on deaths of 5 specific elderly men as proof of his validity as a prophet of God, none of whom have died
- In March of 2008, promised to stop preaching by Pentecost if evidence of the First Trumpet were not readily apparent by then, and to admit being a false prophet if the Second Trumpet had not blown by then.
- But instead switched to a new timeline in June of 2008, despite having ridiculed someone who would do that during a sermon the prior December and in an interview the prior November.
- Who called a 2-day fast in January, asking members to pray for the deaths of others to bring them to repentance. Then later credited their prayers for delaying the Great Tribulation.
- Who during the 2009 Feast of Tabernacles said that the European Beast Power would arise by August of 2011.
- Who in March of last year said that he would be a false prophet if China did not begin destroying the earth last year.
- Who in April of last year stated a 40 week period of judgment and destruction on the United States and other Israelite was beginning
- Who says that the 5 months of torment began on January 7.
- And who now says this could happen after his death on May 23, in the 3 1/2 days before Christ’s supposed return
Let’s look at the claims of this man that he and his wife are the Two Witnesses. Have they:
- turned any water into blood?
- stopped up any heavens to keep it from raining?
- had any attempt to harm them “boomerang” on the offender? As in the IRS Special Agent, the Prosecutor, and Grand Jury Members being indicted for tax fraud?
- had any pronouncement of deaths come true? (Specifically yours truly?) (Ron’s equivalent to “breathing fire”)
And let’s look at what else has to happen in the nine weeks remaining before Pentecost:
- All the thunders that haven’t pealed, including the deaths of numerous CoG ministers, celebrities, and common people from epidemics
- TV interviews of Ron, when the only interview he got even after advertizing his availability was on a second-rate radio station.
- The 2700 or so ex-WCG members who are to join PKG
- The millions of other people who are to be baptized into PKG
- The blowing of the First Trumpet and all the rest
And you believe this man ……. because?????? You’re going to make irrevocable decisions because of what he says???? A promise breaker who has defined himself as insane liar???? Consider your personal apocalypse on Memorial Day (May 28) when the seven vials were not poured out on the rest of the world on May 27.
Ronald Weinland says that whether you believe him and act on what he says is between you and God. A God who says “Deut 18:22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.”