False Prophet Ronald Weinland was in his home area of Cincinnati for a change. For this momentous occasion, people came from as far as Colorado, also Ramona, Kris, and Scott (these are Ron’s mother, sister, and brother-in-law/senior elder) came from western Kansas. Ron announced the promotion to full elder of Tim Brown and Newt Carter giving their locations, commenting that revealing that doesn’t matter since the information is already posted on the web.
Ron reiterated the necessity for thunders to increase and also asked his members to pray for the trumpets. He spent a good deal of the sermon reading from his blog posting of Friday. He reiterated that disaster was to strike Manasseh first, without a mention of the dead from the Christchurch NZ earthquake last week. He added Twitter to the proscribed list of social media that includes Facebook. And warned his followers against trusting the wrong people and exposing church members. Now how are we going to find an elder to get baptized unless we know who they are?
Ron likened the global inattention to the thunders to the hardening of Pharaoh’s heart after the plague called down by Moses. I looked in Ron’s latest book, “2008 God’s Final Witness” and found other references to Moses. Such as:
“What God did through Moses is small by comparison to what He will do through His two end-time prophets—referred to as His two witnesses. Hopefully, you will begin to see the magnitude of what is being said in this book and what is about to come.” (page 12)
“The fire proceeding out of their mouth is symbolic of the power to pronounce exacting judgments upon anyone who would do them harm. Whatever the two witnesses pronounce will come to pass. ….God will give divine protection to His two witnesses. He will give them great power to not only pronounce how some will suffer for trying to do them harm, but God will also give them power to perform devastating destruction as often as they choose. They will be given power beyond that which Moses was given when he led the Israelites out of Egypt. They, too, will be able to turn the waters to blood. They will be able to close up the heavens so that it will not rain on any area they choose. They will have power to call all manner of plagues upon any part of the earth as often as they choose.” (page 89)
Let’s review the record of the small acts of Moses Vs those of God’s most formidable end-time prophets, the two witnesses Ron and Laura:
- Number of world leaders warned by Moses: 1 (the pharaoh).
- Number of world leaders or political leaders of any kind warned by Ron: None.
- Number of plagues called by Moses:10. Number of plagues that came about: 10
- Number of plagues called by Ron: None.
- Number of plagues or disasters foretold by Ron: None.
- Quantity of water turned to blood by Moses: All the water in the river.
- Quantity of water turned to blood by Ron: None. Well, maybe he cut himself shaving a few times.
- Number of death threats by Moses: 1.
- Number of people who died from Moses’ threats: Thousands and thousands, all the first-born sons of Egypt.
- Number of death threats by Ron: 2 (1 of which was issued twice)
- Number of people who died from Ron’s threats: None of the CoG leaders and none of the mockers.
- Number of prophecies fulfilled …… OK, you get the idea. NONE.
So, now it’s time for the thunders to come along and humble us. Does Ron call down any manner of plague anywhere on earth? No, he exhorts his foollowers to pray for them and calls a fast. Ron, as God’s most formidable prophet, it’s high past time for you to step up your game and do your job, if you have any expectation to exceed the accomplishments of Moses.
Here’s one you could accomplish: Acknowledge that you are not God’s end-time witnesses or anything else, and that you’re just making it up as you go along. Let your people go!!!!