A Full Deck and a Joker
False Prophet Ronald Weinland spoke from Portland today, continuing on the theme rolled out in last week’s sermon, that of new ordinations including women.
- #51: Ron is the final Elijah-to-come, John the Baptist and Herbie were only “types”.
- #52: Removal of the curse of Eve from women, restoring them to the rightful place in the family
- #53: The ordination of women is allowed
According to Ron, credit for the new truths is given to the Silent Witness who pointed out certain things. Perhaps Laura will be promoted to Apostle as a result. While he hasn’t posted these new “truths” on his website, he has done a little editing on two of the first fifty “truths” which I have marked to indicate the added words and deleted words.
Edits to Truth #30
Matthew 24 is first and foremost about the Church at the end-time. It is not about physical events in the end time, although these are a type of some of the events that will occur. As Jesus Christ gave prophecy concerning events that would lead to His coming as the Messiah, he first spoke of events that would occur in the Church (vs. 4-21). These events have been believed to be about physical events that would happen on earth, but they are about the Church.
God has now shown that there is a duality concerning both the Church and the world that applies to verses 21 and 22. All these prophesied events in Mat. 24 lead up to the time of the very coming of the Messiah to this earth (vs. 29-31).
Edits to Truth #39
Herbert W. Armstrong was a “type” of the prophesied “Elijah to come,” as he who restored all truth essential to salvation to the Church of God during the Philadelphia Era.
Ron has yet to edit his FAQ page which indicates that he is a God-denier just like Rod Meredith for not recognizing Herbert Armstrong as the prophesied Elijah-to-come.
Ron warned that people will lose friends after ordination. Not because the ordained one changed but because friends become jealous as happened to him. Riiiiggghhht. I’m totally sure that Ron did not change even an iota when ordained as a local elder in Houston back in April of 1981.
Ron announced that 57 members had been ordained over the past couple of weeks (or would be shortly) including 31 women. My count of the names that Ron announced was 58 (including the 3 evangelists’ wives announced last weekend) and 59 if you count Willem Henderson who was promoted to senior elder. But Ron is the one who has the minor in math so my count must be incorrect. Far be it from me to twist and distort.
Ron only gave first names, because of all the crackpots, kooks, or absolute liars out there who like to twist and distort. If you are one of those, then stop reading since I have last names for most of the new elders. And if you know who any of these crackpot, looks, and absolute liars are who like to twist and distort about PKG members, please leave a comment identifying them. Names in bold are full elders, others are associate elders:
- Florida: Newt Carter and Diane
- Georgia: Larry Spivey (who edits Ron’s books), Paul and Doris Giles, April Young (mother of Paul), and Alan Giles (son of Paul)
- Pacific Northwest: Bill and Diana Carr, and Jim Sullivan. Also Tina Jamieson, wife of senior elder Jim Jamieson
- Tennessee: Gerald
- Detroit: Stan Watson, Helen Terlecki, and Parker (Terry’s 23-year-old son). Helen and Parker have been associated with Ron since 1995.
- Mississippi: Lori Williams, who is Laura’s friend
- Los Angeles: Dottie Smith
- Sacramento, California area: Russ Shoemaker
- Lubbock, TX: Fredda Maeker
- Louisville area: Linda (Cookie) Fields (wife of elder Curtis Fields), Beverly VanNorman, and Tony Blair
- Illinois: Lynnette Eckhardt
- Buffalo NY area: John, Richard & Marie, Bonnie, Bob and Donna Madison
- Maine: Vicki (Vicki Snowdeal passed away from cancer last spring. But I guess there could be another Vicki from Maine in COG-PKG).
- Dallas: Glen Gagas
- Missouri: Dee Wobbe
- Utah: Debra Tiernan
- Belgium: Mieke Van Lerberghe (wife of elder Gijs)
- Netherlands: Edwin Van Horne
- Germany: Jeremy Weinland (Ron’s 24-year-old son)
- Alberta: Eric and Kalee Wiesman
- Manitoba: George Black
- Australia: Peter Herrmann, Derek Mendygral, and Zoran Illitch (translated Ron’s books to Italian)
- New Zealand: Rex Blake
- UK: Una Milne (wife of senior elder William)
- Cincinnati region: Jenny, Patty Dalrymple (wife of senior elder Stephen), Tim Brown, Joey Shockey, April Combs, Sandy Bays, Willy and Lois Doemeland, Tom and Barb Volle
To round things out, Weinland’s daughter and church bookkeeper Audra L. Little is to be ordained as senior elder. Perhaps this status will help her if she goes from being a potential IRS criminal investigation target to an actual one. The IRS performs extra reviews on a case against someone with a religious title prior to recommending prosecution to the Department of Justice.
If anyone has any corrections or additions to this list, any misspellings, please leave a comment or email me. I don’t want to be accused of twisting and distorting.
My verse of the day is Romans 12:14 which reads:
Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
Ron forgot about that one 54 weeks ago when he issued his death curse against me to die speedily from the inside.